Sunday, January 17, 2010

Towards more success in 2010...


Tertarik dengan artikel dari Iluv Islam bertajuk Cabar Diri Untuk Berjaya...

I felt like sharing this to all my blog readers..

Thus reminding me on the targets that need to be reviewed in the following areas:

1.Financial & Career
2.Family & Home
3.Mental & Education
4.Physical & health
5.Social & Cultural
6.Spiritual & Ethical

(Extracts from one of the personal leadership training that I have gone during the days when I was still working)

We want our life to be balanced..evaluate your present situation..then set what you want this year

...visualise whatever that you would want to achieve this year in the above areas..Insya Allah you'll achieve..

Links on ..Interesting Inspirational quotes: http://www.heartsandminds.org/quotes/quotes.htm#Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment